"WE LIVE, IN FACT, IN A WORLD STARVED FOR SOLITUDE, SILENCE, AND PRIVATE: AND THEREFORE STARVED FOR MEDITATION AND TRUE FRIENDSHIP."

-C.S. LEWIS

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Photo Book

So I'm kinda pumped that I finished a book that I've been working on for a while based on my fairly recently acquired photography hobby. I called it Record because of the quote I used on the introduction page. The pictures themselves don't have a whole lot of cohesiveness but the purpose of the book is to give the readers a view into the mind of the photographer himself. Books with just photography generally are open to interpretation but with no answers. I was hoping that with my book people were able to draw their own conclusions but then also see the original point of view as well. I'm going to start working on some other books soon with more of a focus on a geographic location. Feel free to browse the pages (there's only 20 pages) and if so inclined, the website allows you to buy one as well!

Photography
By Nate Houle

No comments:

Post a Comment